[Skencil-devel] skencil website migration

Torsten Irländer torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
Fri Mar 31 16:33:20 CEST 2006

Hi all,
After migrating the mailinglist, we will migrate the website sources to wald
next.
In this step we like to take the chance to make some improvements to the
source layout of the website as the situation now seems not to be the best.
This improvement is described in detail in the attached document.

Migration process will start now and will be hopfully finished next week.

best regards
Torsten

--
Torsten Irländer                                    Intevation GmbH

torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/