[Skencil-devel] [skencil-Patches][115] Patch for Bug 11939 from Savannh (Color Dialog usability)

skencil-patches@wald.intevation.org skencil-patches at wald.intevation.org
Thu May 11 16:43:54 CEST 2006

You can respond by visiting:
http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103&aid=115&group_id=5
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following markers:
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+
(enter your response here)
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

Version: None
Category: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
This is a patch for https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=11939

It is my first patch for skencil. I hope i can contribute more stuff like this.

What the patch does:
It changes color dialog in the way that it now feels like most other graphic tools. Now you can select the color with the right "slider" and define the brightness and saturation with the left part.

As this is my first patch and Im am not so familiar with skencil yet It might be not the best solution but on the other side the patch changes only a few lines so it can't be so bad :)

Give it a try I like it. Oh yes... It of course solves the bug from above.

best regards
Torsten