[Skencil-devel] Revitalising Skencil

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 27 17:15:25 CEST 2010

Igor,
thanks for the explanations about the images, ttk widgets and filter.
It all sounds good.

<bernhard at intevation.de>wrote:

> Concerning Skencil revitalizing announce I would like to make prerelease on
> the end
> of this week because on next week I will fly on Latinoware 2010 conference
> and would
> be great to show revitalized Skencil on the conference.

I am okay with the timeline.

> I have no access to Skencil website so I will post this news on
> http://sk1project.org
> and I hope building some Skencil packages for most popular distros.

But you do have access to the Skencil webpages.
See http://wald.intevation.org/docman/view.php/1/34/project-websites.txt
and
https://wald.intevation.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/website/trunk/?root=skencil

> Final Skencil release with all features discussed before I hope to complete
> after the conference.

Wonderful!

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.