[Skencil-devel] Revitalising Skencil

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 20:10:30 CET 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>wrote:

> Igor,
> thanks for the explanations about the images, ttk widgets and filter.
> It all sounds good.
>

> Am Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010 23:05:21 schrieb Igor Novikov:
> > On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 6:17 PM, Bernhard Reiter
> <bernhard at intevation.de>wrote:
>
> > Concerning Skencil revitalizing announce I would like to make prerelease
> on
> > the end
> > of this week because on next week I will fly on Latinoware 2010
> conference
> > and would
> > be great to show revitalized Skencil on the conference.
>
> I am okay with the timeline.
>
> > I have no access to Skencil website so I will post this news on
> > http://sk1project.org
> > and I hope building some Skencil packages for most popular distros.
>
> But you do have access to the Skencil webpages.
> See http://wald.intevation.org/docman/view.php/1/34/project-websites.txt
> and
>
> https://wald.intevation.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/website/trunk/?root=skencil
>
> > Final Skencil release with all features discussed before I hope to
> complete
> > after the conference.
>
> Wonderful!
> Bernhard
>
> --
> Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net       (Free Software
> Company)
> Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.
> Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
> Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner

I have completed preparing 1.0aplha. 12 Skencil packages have been
compiled for announce. Each package has been tested manually on
according platform for dependencies and application was launched for
testing run.

I have updated news on Skencil website and create Skencil page
on sk1progect.org as a package download page:

http://sk1project.org/viewpage.php?page_id=21

Also I have updated Russian localization because it was incomplete and
incorrect in some phrases.

Igor Novikov
sK1 Project
http://sk1project.org