[Skencil-devel] Debian packaging removal

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Sep 7 09:19:53 CEST 2010

Am Montag, 6. September 2010 16:54:16 schrieb Igor Novikov:
> There is not a problem to revitalize Skencil.
> As usually just need deciding who will continue development.
> If Bernhard Herzog busy on the primary work so our team can help in Skencil
> revitalizing.

I believe that Bernhard (Herzog) is not interested in developing
Skencil anymore.

So the question is: Who is?
If you are interested: What are your suggestions?

In some ways, sk1 is a successor to Skencil I guess.
So the question is: Who needs Skencil?

Some old times like me just are used to Skencil.
And Skencil was packaged to Debian. Hopefully sK1 also get a packages soon.

If someone would adopt Skencil soon, maybe it would still be delivered with
Squeeze? I don't know.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.