[Skencil-devel] Revitalising Skencil

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:52:50 CEST 2010

Hi all!

Since rev.734 mixed indentation has been resolved and Skencil works on
tk8.5:

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/23-09-10/229f91cb44862610f1c8787020beb341.png

Compilation errors for tk8.6 are not resolved yet but it's not a serious
issue.
So we can say that project is already revitalized.

Igor Novikov
sK1 Project
http://sk1project.org