[Skencil-devel] Revitalising Skencil

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:09:02 CEST 2010

Hi all!

I have found a problem cause of reported before rendering artifacts:

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/10-09-10/a5e15398d26ba5c0850b13bc415c5857.png

It was a 64bit platform related issue (I'm using 64bit Ubuntu so I have
observed this issue).
Since rev.740 the problem has been fixed and Skencil 1.0alpha works
correctly on
64bit platforms.

It's really important issue because according to sK1 Project download
statistics 64bit
platform users pool is sufficient. Depending on distro it's about 30-50%.

Igor Novikov
sK1 Project
http://sk1project.org