[Skencil-users] sklatex 0.9.2e - works with pstoedit 3.44

jbiddier jbiddier at comcast.net
Sun Apr 16 12:52:58 CEST 2006

I think this is the new list? (I sent this message out on the old list too.)

I have posted an updated sklatex. This version (0.9.2e) now works with
pstoedit 3.44 (I only tested 3.44, thus I am unsure if it will work with
any of the 3.4x less than .44). Sklatex 0.9.2e still works with pstoedit
3.33. If you still use 3.33 then don't bother installing this version
(it adds nothing other than to work with 3.44).

Also in my testing, I failed to make sklatex work with teTeX 3.0 (under
Solaris). Others have had different results, but until I have a more
uniform agreement of teTeX 3.0 I will simply say "it is not supported".
I will look over the teTeX 3.0 matter later on this year (again under
Solaris). If I find a solution, I will make the corrections and post.

I have also updated the sklatex website (same template as the skEffects
website. It's the same website as before just a change in the index file
and three additional html files.).

You can post the news with the skEffects news any time.

Thanks.

--J