[Skencil-users] skLatex tetex 3.x

Fabian Dortu Fabian.Dortu at imec.be
Tue Apr 18 09:54:59 CEST 2006

I also tried skLatex on Redhat Enterprise Linux 3. It seemed to work,
but the rendering gives a kind of "gothic" style (sharp edges) (same
when I print to ps). Note that SketchLatex however renders things as
expected. I haven't had the time to investigate what's happening. Where
could that come from?

Fabian

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 14:12, jbiddier wrote:

> Some corrections:
>
> I have found that teTeX 3.0 under SuSE 9.3 does work with sklatex (I was
> using that machine for testing for some time and thought is was running
> teTeX 2.0. But it is running teTeX 3.0 :-0. ).  Fabian has reported that
> teTeX 3.0 under Debian seems to work OK with sklatex.
>
> The Solaris sunfreeware package seems to have a configuration problem
> (seeing I can't compile any tex files. Which was the problem. Good thing
> I did not upgrade my development box.). I get the following error:
> "Can't find the format file latex.fmt" If you know what that means,
> shoot me an e-mail.
>
> Until then, I will only claim that teTeX 3.0 is known to work under SuSE
> 9.3 and Debian (latest). When more platforms are known to work
> (including Solaris), I make the claim that teTeX 3.0 is supported.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --J

********
Fabian Dortu

Materials and Components Analysis group (MCA)
SPDT division

IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium
tel: +32/16 28 8774
e-mail: Fabian.Dortu at imec.be