[Skencil-users] How can I find the skconvert in the windows version of sketch

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 14 12:45:17 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag, 13. August 2006 13:15 schrieb fn ln:
> I installed the windows version of sketch
> (Sketch-2004-01-20.win32-py2.3.exe).

Note that this is the windows version of the development branch,
the stable branch (for GNU/Linux or X11 systems only)
is production ready.

Unfortunately we have not heard from the person
that ported Skencil to Windows, so this port
is a bit unmaintained currently.

> Is there a convertion tool in the application to
> convert file SVG to CGM? According to the release
> notes it has some export and import functionalities.
> But I could not find one.
>
> I just wonder how I can find them.

Try the right mouse button menu in the application.

Also you could search all the files go installed
and see if you find some script.
Writing skconvert should be very easy as it
only uses Skencil's original packages.

Bernhard R.