[Skencil-users] what about AUTOPACKAGE ??

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 14 12:49:17 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 12. August 2006 02:21 schrieb Marco Amato:

> > > whot about a autopakage for skencil ?
> >
> > Sure, why not. We just need somebody that does it. :)
> > Any takers?
> >

> > While we are at interesting package manager,
> > I like what I saw from smartpm.
> > http://labix.org/smart
>
> I cant promise, nothing, bacause I need to undestand alots of think about
> skencil code and autopackage for make the package .

I thought about this: Autopackage is besat geared towards binaries.
Skencil does come with some binary parts, but the main part
are the dependencies within the fonts and the Python modules.
I guess that autopackage will not really help with these points
as they are very distribution specific.

> But.. if you say that I can tell in this maillist any question I can start
> to work around this idea !

We will try to answer any question you have.
For technical details we best should use the skencil-devel list.

Bernhard R: