[Skencil-users] Join forces for skencil1/sK1?

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Tue Dec 12 21:21:12 CET 2006

Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> writes:

> It is true that Bernhard H. had most of the sources on his private
> machine way back, with him being the only one able to commit,
> but this has changed when he started to use Savannah.

That hasn't been true for the 0.7 branch since 1999 when I checked into
GNOME CVS.  The move to Savannah was a few years later.  The 0.6 branch
wasn't under version control for quite some time after that because I
didn't expect to have to maintain it for very long.  Heh :-)

Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Skencil                                           http://skencil.org/
Thuban                                  http://thuban.intevation.org/