[Skencil-users] Re: [Sketch-list] New Debian package

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Jan 29 19:55:37 CET 2006

On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 07:46:26PM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > I hope it will proberly declared as sucessor of "sketch".
>
> Of course.. transitional package is included.

Excellent, I am looking forward to see the package.
I'll take it that you also will be the maintainer?
I want to include this for our www.skencil.org news,
once the package is visible.

If you do not mind an additional question:
What got you interested in Skencil and how are you using it?
I might use a nice quote from you in the news, too.

Thanks,
	Bernhard R.

If Skencil is useful for you, consider tipping the project:
               http://www.skencil.org/payments.html