[Skencil-users] Re: [Sketch-list] New Debian package

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 30 19:16:05 CET 2006

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 02:12:24PM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> If you're curious, you can look at the package for unstable at
> http://archive.daniel-baumann.ch/debian/packages/skencil/0.6.17-2/

-> The requested URL /debian/packages/skencil/0.6.17-2/ was not
found on this server. All there is is 0.6.17-1.  :)

> > I'll take it that you also will be the maintainer?
> Yep.

Great!

> Now to the technical part..

[much appreciated technical hints]

I will forward this to BH and the development list.
Maybe you want subscribe to a few of the lists at
http://wald.intevation.org/mail

	Bernhard R.

If Skencil is useful for you, consider tipping the project:
               http://www.skencil.org/payments.html