[Skencil-users] sk2ps for windows platform?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jun 1 14:55:23 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

Am Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2006 15:52 schrieb Martin Mann:
> I installed the windows installer from "Skencil / Development"
> and it does function.

nice! Unfortunately, the Joonas that did the Windows port has not been
active since a long while now, so our knowledge about the port
is limited. We appreciate any help with it, though.

> But I want to use the "sk2ps.py" script available with the current
> versions of Skencil.
> Is it available for windows platforms?

I cannot say, if the development version runs, it should be quite easy
to get a sk2ps.py script running on Windows as well.

> Additionally I want to ask if there is a Cygwin support of Skencil?

I don't know.
I guess it should be possible to make it work,
but not without some Cygwin experience.
Again: Any help appreciated.

Best,
Bernhard R.