[Skencil-users] Odd behavior with upgrade to 0.6.17 and sklatex?

jbiddier jbiddier at comcast.net
Mon May 15 10:58:01 CEST 2006

W. Craig Carter wrote:
> ... I was able to to make the odd behavior go away.

I will update the sklatex website to note that pstoedit 3.40 and
possibly 3.41 will not work (sometime tonight).
Somehow I thought that I put that information on the web site, but I did
not. Saying "3.33 and 3.44 works", gives the impression that any version
in between those two versions will also work, but that is not the case.
I will be more specific now (3.33, 3.44 and 3.42 are known to work, 3.40
is known not to work and 3.41 and 4.3 are unknown).

Thanks for the information, I will add that to the web site as well.

--J