[Skencil-users] installed won't start

jim hamby hoodcanaljim at usa.com
Fri May 19 06:53:32 CEST 2006

Yea its still me.

 I installed PIL from the tar.gz file
then installed skencil from its tar.gz
when I ran compile it ran fine
when I ran build it hung, couldn't find Imaging.h
I found Imaging.h under the directory where I had installed PIL.
then it couldn't fine ImMaging.h and I copyed it to.
So I copyed all *.h file from there to python2.3 directory.
then when I ran install it ran all the way.

/usr/lib/python2.3/Extentions/Imaging-1.1.5/libImaging.... is where the *.h files were.
/usr/lib/python2.3/.... is were I copied all the *.h files to.

  But now when I start skencil I get the error
[jamby at Prime ~]$ skencil
Can't import the Python Imaging Library

Well I tried
Jim