[Skencil-users] Old SuSE RPM site, new face. +SuSE install page

jbiddier jbiddier at comcast.net
Mon May 29 18:37:57 CEST 2006

Not News, but worth noting:

I have updated the look of the SuSE RPM site (to get rid of the long
pages). I did make new RPMs, but realized that I need an update script
(-U) for users who are using the current RPMs. The font directory needs
to be preserved on the update (did not think of this until I finished
the RPMs! :-0. But that's how we learn ;-). ). I need to learn how to
implement  the -U option for the RPMs, but I don't have the time right
now to do that. I will not have free time for about 4 months or so.

Thanks.

News:

I will work on the SuSE install page when I have time. You can post that
link with the other links if you like:

1 .SuSE Source instructions:

http://home.comcast.net/~jbiddier/suse_install/

2. Font Document (note the "s" in sbiddier):

http://home.comcast.net/~sbiddier/fontdoc/

3. skEffects:

http://home.comcast.net/~jbiddier/skEffects/

Thanks.