[Skencil-users] Project Support Open Source (SOS) wanted to donation to your project

Bob Mutch promotion at seocompany.ca
Thu May 18 09:10:40 CEST 2006

Hi my name is Bob Mutch and I am the owner of Solutions with Service, a
Canadian company that uses open source software products.

I have started a project called “Project SOS” (Support Open Source) to
help fund free and open source software projects.

I would like to make a donation to your open source work
http://www.skencil.org/ though our project.

Here is the page that how the donations work.

http://www.seocompany.ca/project-support-open-source.html

There has been a post on digg.com with a few comments from open source
developers that have received donations already.

http://digg.com/software/Company_throwing_money_at_open_source_projects

Do you have a page where you give acknowledgement to your sponsors?

Let me know!

Regards,

Bob Mutch

bob at bobmutch.com <mailto:bob at bobmutch.com>