[Skencil-users] sK1 (was: Path Text to curve)

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 12:03:32 CET 2006

Hi Tobias,

I run into this because on my Ubuntu Dapper I did not have KDE and
> kdialog on which open/save in sK1 is based. So the large K in sK1 does
> not signify a strict KDE binding?

The large K in sK1 signifies that application layout is similar to KDE apps.

Now we use kdialog, but there is no problem to use zenity vs kdialog. It is
just different console commands. Also we have fixed main window freezing
during external dialog call.

Plastik theme + Crystalsvg iconset for KDE and Ubuntulooks theme + Tango
iconset for GNOME will allow sK1 to have natural look and feel under most
popular DEs. We think that sK1 should be out of GNOME vs KDE holywars :)

Sincerely,

Igor Novikov
sK1 Team
http://sk1.sf.net