[Skencil-users] Join forces for skencil1/sK1? (was: sK1)

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:43:56 CET 2006

Hi Tobias,

I think a good help can make the difference. I could contribute help in
> German once you published sK1 and if sK1 is planned to be multilingual.

Like all tk applications,  sK1 interface encoding is UTF8. Tcl/Tk and Python
have
build-in localization support, therefore there is no problem in this field
and any
localization efforts are welcome. But first of all, let's us to publish code
:)

How many of you are working on sK1?

At this moment our team is small:  one programmer (I am) and one designer.
Also
sometime guys from Scribus and Inkscape teams consult us in complex issues
(for example,
color managment was implemented with Scribus team help).

Sincerely,

Igor Novikov
sK1 Team
http://sk1.sf.net