[Skencil-users] sK1 (was: No rulers and guide lines on x86_64)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Feb 11 13:27:57 CET 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 18:37, Igor Novikov wrote:
> I think, first of all we need releasing sK1

The release is most important, yes!

> and after that if sK1 will be
> useful such migration can be discussed.
> It seems there is no problem to move changes history. There are more
> significant issues in mapping Cairo to
> Skencil engine but simple repository moving is not a problem.

Still it is work that could be avoided right away.

> Do you plan to participate and be part of Libre Graphics Meeting 2007?
> http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/

No.
Neither do I nor does Bernhard H. as far as I know.
Montreal is quite a flight from Germany
and there are so many conferences these days.
Will you be there and do some advertisment for Skencil/ sK1?

Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company);
Intevation GmbH, Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998, USt-Id DE204854484