[Skencil-users] seg fault

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht at linopus.de
Mon Jun 25 09:19:54 CEST 2007

Am Sonntag, den 24.06.2007, 14:13 -0500 schrieb phil:
> I am new to skencil.
> Running Kubuntu feisty.
>
> Skencil didn't get very far with python2.5
> so I installed python 2.4.4
> Now it gives a lot of warnings that the python C API
> has a version mismatch with intl and pax and streamfilter
> and paxtkinter, etc.  Then does a segmentation fault.

What output do you get when you type the command python -V in a
terminal? If the output is not "Python 2.4.4" but something like "Python
2.5.x", then you have installed Python 2.4.4, but it is not used as
default. In that case I would try to adapt /usr/bin/skencil to point to
Python 2.4.4

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht