[Skencil-users] Join forces for skencil1/sK1?

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Mon May 21 13:44:09 CEST 2007

Hi Tobias,

I downloaded the subversion repository mentioned above and I could
> install the sK1_RE. But the HOW_TO_INSTALL_en instructions point to a
> configure-script for sK1 which is not yet available - is that right?

Yes, it was right at  last Friday,  but now you can  download and build sK1
from project SVN.
Also new build scripts don't require root permissions and you can  build sK1
in your home directory (default path is ~/sK1_Apps).

Sincerely,

Igor Novikov
sK1 Team
http://sk1.sf.net