[Skencil-users] UniConvertor 1.1.0 Multiplatform release

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 02:07:06 CET 2008

> Congratulations for the release!

Thank you!

And a happy new year to the sk1 team!

Happy new year to  Intevation Company stuff, you and Bernhard Herzog!

> A quick note: Looking at the README and COPYRIGHTS files you probably
> would
> want to mentioned that some files are under a different copyright, e.g.
> copyright Bernhard Herzog and came from Sketch.

We have fixed this issue in our repository. So future UniConvertor releases
will contain
these copyright notes.

But I think the most interested event will be sK1 multiplatform release ;)

Best regards,

Igor Novikov
sK1 Team
http://sk1project.org