[Skencil-users] sk2ps missing from Solaris 10 package.

Jonathan Soons jsoons at juilliard.edu
Thu Jul 31 23:28:58 CEST 2008

Here is my python:

mis /u/datatel/bin # /opt/csw/bin/python
Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Nov  3 2007, 02:54:52) [C] on sunos5

Here is Skencil version:

mis /u/datatel/bin # skencil --version
Skencil 0.7.12-svn695

Sk2ps definitely was not included.

I have only one Skencil/__init__.py  and it does not contain any "init_lib()".

I am now considering compiling skencil. Maybe that way I will get the full package.

jon soons