[Skencil-users] Is the old TCL/Tk based sketch available somewhere

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:09:25 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Mickaël Suzenne <msuzenne at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I would need the last version of the old TCL/Tk Sketch implementation for
> an integrated desktop environment only based on TCL/Tk. Do someone know
> where I could grab it ?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance to anybody able to help me with my quest !
>
> regards,
>
> Mickaël.

Hi Mickaël,

As 1.0alpha version and 0.6.17 are Tcl/Tk based. So you can use any version
in your environment.
1.0alpha version uses pygtk binding to grab colors and fonts from Gtk
engine, but if the binding is
absent it uses default values.

The source code of these versions is available in Skencil repository (see
http://www.skencil.org/devel.html)

Igor Novikov
sK1 Project
http://sk1project.org