[Winpt-users] Announcement for WinPT 0.11.2

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Fri Dec 2 13:54:14 CET 2005

Hi!

A few hours ago I released WinPT version 0.11.2.

The release is splitted into the binary and the source archive.

It is mainly a bug fix release, which solves some problems reported by
users and it contains an almost complete native language system.

Solved issues:
- File Manager: in one case the 'File Save' dialog was hidden behind
  the FM window. This is now solved (Thanks to Ralf).
- Keyserver: When a key was successfully received and not in the keyring
  the reload cache flag is set. (Thanks to Jan-Oliver/Bernhard).
- The output of 'gpg --sign' is now recognized as 'SIGNED' and not as
  'ENCRYPTED'.

And a lot of other minor issues.

Unsolved issues:
- The mysterious key cache window which remains on some systems.

=== Native Language Support ===

The German translation file for WinPT 0.11.2 can be downloaded at:
http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~twoaday/winpt.mo.

In the next weeks I will start to contact translators and/or find new
maintainers for the other languages. If you know somebody who is willing
to maintain a language, please contact me. The existing translation files
are obsolete due to the heavy changes in the WinPT code over the last month.

        Timo