[Winpt-users] Unable to Verify detached signatures with 0.11.3

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Dec 20 08:29:53 CET 2005

On Mon Dec 19 2005; 18:03, Roibeard Heantune wrote:

> What happens is:
> 1. Open File Manager window.
> 2. Drag and drop the detached sig file into the window.
> 3. Verify
> 4. Result is blank.

What does "blank" in this case mans?

> 5. File Manager is now dead and crashes out WinPT with Dr. Watson soon

On slower machines it might take some time to verify a detached signature
for a large file. What size does the file has that was signed?

> Environment is Windows XP Home Media Edition

I tested the code with the last released and I did not check any
code, but that does not change the fact that somethig is wrong.
Of course I will test it myself ASAP. Can anybody confirm the problem?

Any chance to send the backtrace of Dr. Watson via email to me?
(And please compress the result)

Thanks,

        Timo