[Winpt-users] Support for the locale environment

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Dec 20 19:02:20 CET 2005

Hi!

Another issue I currently work on is locale support. Not only for
the language, but also for other issues which are influenced by
such settings. The date format for example.

There is no problem with the ISO date format, but due to the fact
that almost every Windows software uses country specific formats,
I thought it would be a good idea to do the same in WinPT. This helps
new users and IMHO it also looks more familiar for advanced users also.

Any user feedback on this issue is welcome!

        Timo