[Winpt-users] Unable to Verify detached signatures with 0.11.3

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Dec 20 18:59:16 CET 2005

On Tue Dec 20 2005; 11:03, djek wrote:

> > What does "blank" in this case mans?
>
> Tried it, nothing happens when I follow this procedure.
> No signature, no crash, no nothing

OK, I checked it again with a new generated key and I could not
find any problems. I checked all 3 modes in combination with the
'armor' flag.

> I DO crash when I try to sign a file.
> After typing my very secret password, winpt crashes, no Dr.Watson, but I
> have to kill it in the taskmanager.

Same here. I tried with an existing RSA key and it worked and then I
used a new DSA key and I got no crash either.

I guess this must have something to do with your environment then.
Please can you summarize your gpg pathes and options (+ winpt options)?

        Timo