[Winpt-users] Unable to Verify detached signatures with 0.11.3

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Dec 20 19:35:54 CET 2005

On Tue Dec 20 2005; 07:24, Roibeard Heantune wrote:

(Is it possible you just send plaintext mails (without HTML)?)

>  With 0.11.3 the File Verify window is displayed but there is nothing listed
> below the column headings.  I can click OK to close the window, but now the
> File Manager is not responding and Dr Watsons soon after

Please can you give me some additional info? What kind of file is it, how
large is the file...

> [* I will try and send one over later today or tomorrow *]

That would be very useful.

Just for completeness, I ask this question...are you really sure you
updated all files with the one in the ZIP archive?

        Timo