[Winpt-users] Unable to Verify detached signatures with 0.11.3

Roibeard Heantune heantune at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 01:55:49 CET 2005

On 12/20/05, Timo Schulz <twoaday at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Tue Dec 20 2005; 07:24, Roibeard Heantune wrote:
>
> (Is it possible you just send plaintext mails (without HTML)?)
>

> >  With 0.11.3 the File Verify window is displayed but there is nothing listed
> > below the column headings.  I can click OK to close the window, but now the
> > File Manager is not responding and Dr Watsons soon after
>
> Please can you give me some additional info? What kind of file is it, how
> large is the file...

The file I am checking is winpt-0.11.3-exe.zip, and its corresponding .sig.
Size is 382K, with 0.10.1 it's quick.

> > [* I will try and send one over later today or tomorrow *]
>
> That would be very useful.
>

> Just for completeness, I ask this question...are you really sure you
> updated all files with the one in the ZIP archive?

Yes.  Cleared out the directory, extracted from the 11.3 zip and
copied the files into the directory.

Directory structure is   c:\program files\WinPT
GNUPg is in c:\program files\WinPT\Gnupg and is version 1.4.2.

Can't get it do Dr Watson at the moment, but the File Manager and File
Verify screens are still givine "Not Responding" in Task Manager.  I
will try a few more times to see if I can get a Dr Watson log.