[Winpt-users] Unable to Verify detached signatures with 0.11.3

vedaal@hush.com vedaal at hush.com
Fri Dec 23 17:28:34 CET 2005

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 00:07:55 -0800 djek <djek at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>Timo Schulz wrote:
>> djek wrote:
>>
>>> I also applied a little patience and it seems that signing
>detached takes
>>> about 60 seconds (58k file).
>>
>> How fast is your machine? I tried with ~1.2 Ghz and there I can
>sign
>> about 20-40 MB in 60 seconds.

 i get 'instant' verification,
of detached signatures,
using filemanager,

on an ancient pentium 360
with 192 ram running nt 2k pro

(a spare box at work that no one else wanted,
but very useful as a test system)

it never had gnupg or winpt before,
and after installing 1.4.2 and 0.11.3
*everything* seems to work well so far

have had many problem before with different winpt versions,
but always when they were updating over a previous version,

even though i did a search for all the ptd.dll and removed them and
then installed the new winpt

maybe others with 'first time' winpt installation can confirm the
'no problems' ?

tia,

vedaal

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485