[Winpt-users] WinPT 0.11.4

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Fri Dec 30 20:12:00 CET 2005

On Fri Dec 30 2005; 14:05, Matthew561 at aol.com wrote:

> Like 0.11.3, 11.4 crashes upon loading (it dies during the opening key
> cache).  It will check sigs, but try to load the program is a no go.
> Last version that worked for me was 0.11.2.

That's weird.

You already have an existing WinPT environment and you just updated
the binaries? I ask to check if WinPT tries to create the needed
registry entries and pathes (and this causes the crash)...

Can you replace 0.11.4 (WinPT.exe) with 0.11.2 and it works again?
(without changing anything else)

> I am running Home XP SP1. GPG 1.43

My hardware/software configuration is almost the same.

        Timo