[Winpt-users] keycaching window remains after winpt startup

Raphael PRECIGOUT [raphael.precigout@free.fr] raphael.precigout at karinet.com
Sun Nov 6 20:08:09 CET 2005

Timo Schulz wrote:

>On Thu Nov 03 2005; 02:12, Raphael PRECIGOUT [raphael.precigout at free.fr] wrote:
>

>>A window remains on the screen foreground after winpt has started up. It
>>seems this is the "key caching" window. The window disapear after some
>>

>It is _always_ important to summarize your config and to mention all
>program versions. Without this information it's almost impossible for me
>to get a clue what could be wrong.

Sorry.
I'm using winpt 0.10.4-beta (2005-10-26), gpg 1.4.3-cvs on win XP Pro
SP2 + security patches.
Config : caching for '1021' seconds, word wrap at column '0', use
temporary file (check box cleared), don't use clipboard viewer (check
box cleared), don't skip key validation (check box cleared), key list
mode is 'Normal', wipe mode is 'Gutmann', keyserver config path is
'C:\Program Files\GnuPT\WPT\keyserver.conf', hotkeys are enabled, my
keyring is backed up in the 'GPG home folder' when WinPT closes.

>>Moreover, "key manager / GPG / Preference" results in a winpt crash.
>>

>This is interesting, I guess you used the latest beta. I will test this
>soon.

That's right I'm using winpt 0.10.4-beta

Regards,
Raphaël