[Winpt-users] Announcement for WinPT 0.11.1

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Nov 22 17:28:05 CET 2005

Hi!

I just released WinPT 0.11.1. This is again a bug fix release.

The source and the binary for this release are available at the
http://wald.intevation.org WinPT project site.

It would be nice if you could visit the tracker before you report
problems to the list. It's perfectly OK to report bugs via the mailing
list, but for me it is easier if they are summarized somewhere
(the tracker) so I won't forgot to fix an issue.

        Timo

p.s.
Now the code is in a state where it makes sense to begin to update
the existing translation files.