[Winpt-users] Problems with W2K (?)

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Nov 29 20:37:17 CET 2005

On Tue Nov 29 2005; 17:41, Bernd Lechner wrote:

> I can confirm this on W2k SP4 as well as crashing of WinPT when I open
> the sign dialog in order to sign a key in the key manager.
> Version: WinPT 0.11.1/GPG 1.4.3-cvs

Wow, I thought I fixed this 'sign crash' for the key sign dialog a long
time ago. But when I think about it, the dialog uses the same procedure
to load the secret key as the signing dialog.

Is it possible to send me a function backtrace via Dr. Watson after the crash?
(If the result gets very big, please compress the file before sending it)

My current idea is still that W2K is more strict about some code than
the other OS versions and thus is crashes. But without some information
where to start, it's very difficult for me.

        Timo