[Winpt-users] Problems with W2K (?)

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Nov 29 20:34:03 CET 2005

On Tue Nov 29 2005; 13:43, Ulf Jaenicke-Rößler wrote:

> BTW, in the dialog "About GPG" I get vertical bars for every german umlaut -
> a similar thing happens in the key manager with my surname :-(

The question is where did you download the winpt.mo file?

I tested my generated winpt.mo with:
Windows 98(SE)
Windows XP(Home/SP2)

And I tested the file which comes with gpg4win and at least on my
systems it seems to work. But on W2K, where unicode is on by default,
it might have something to do with the used codepage.

I will do some investigations, thanks for the hint.

        Timo