[Winpt-users] Welcome (again)

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Sat Oct 22 10:01:05 CEST 2005

[I used a wrong address so my first mail never arrived the
 list. Here is the initial welcome mail again.]

Hi,

welcome on the new WinPT (Users/Developer) lists.

The list address is:

winpt-users at lists.wald.intevation.org (WinPT Users)

winpt-devel at lists.wald.intevation.org (WinPT Developer)

You should have received a generated welcome message with your
password and the URL where you can unsubscribe.

I subscribed all users which are currently subscribed on
winpt-dev at lcsweb.net
and
winpt-users at lcsweb.net

For the people who are wondering what wald.intevation.org is and
why I decided to move to this place:
This place is similar to SourceForge and provide a lot of facilities
which are very useful for development and user support.

For example it provides mailing lists, a bug tracker, a forum and
a lot of other utils. I will change the links on my winpt website so
they point to this place for the lists and also the bug tracker.

There is still some work needed until the enviroment is completely
configured. Until this is done, please use http://www.winpt.org for
downloading files.

If everything works as expected, any subscriber should get this message. If
there are general questions, feel free to send them to the list.

        Timo