[Winpt-users] Announcement for WinPT 0.10.3-beta

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Wed Oct 26 15:33:48 CEST 2005

Hi!

I released a new beta version which fixes a lot of minor problems
and also the 'signing crash' I mentioneded.

You can download the new version from:
http://wald.intevation.org/projects/winpt

A also change keyserver.conf to keyserver.conf.example as a user request
to avoid that your own keyserver.conf will be overwritten by hazard.

As usual, Ralf Kreutzmann will provide an installer for it ASAP.

I also added the hint to replace your gpg.exe in the release notes
and I also provided a ChangeLog so anybody can see what
changed/what's new in a release.

        Timo