[Winpt-users] Keyserver problems

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Sun Apr 2 12:58:05 CEST 2006

Hi,

due to all the reports and mails I got, I decided to
drop the old static keyserver list. I added new
keyservers which are supposed to be more "useful".

I tested the 0.11.10-cvs version with subkeys.pgp.net
and the changed code seems to work very good. I
successfully searched a lot of keys, refreshed
existing keys and also to send them to the keyservers.

The code in 0.11.9 contains a little problem which
might prevent that keys are successfully send to
keyservers.

I will prepare a new release which should be available
on Monday at wald.intevation.org.

	Timo