[Winpt-users] Winpt 11.11RC1

Matthew561@aol.com Matthew561 at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 00:13:49 CEST 2006

Timo

I see the "overwrite default settings" option: however while letting me
change directories it isn't saving the changes.  The next time I open the
preference dialogue, the "default" settings have replaced my changes.  The default
settings for the keyrings is not correct for my system but at the same time
GPG/WinPT loads my keyrings correctly!!??

FWIW, strange as it may sound when I open WinPT and use Current Window
operations in one application it won't work again in another unless I close WinPT
and reopen it.  That is the best I can explain it.

Matthew

Matthew