[Winpt-users] Winpt 11.11RC1

Matthew561@aol.com Matthew561 at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 14:44:23 CEST 2006

In a message dated 4/8/2006 6:36:35 AM Central Standard Time, twoaday at gmx.net
writes:
I tested it and I guess something is different on your machine.
What I did:
- open the GPG prefs and change the home dir to "c:\gnupg" -> OK.
- open the Key Manager and the keys are read from c:\gnupg\pubring.gpg.
- open the GPG prefs. the settings were stored -> OK
       (checked the registry: likewise).
- open the GPG prefs again. change settings to $APPDATA\gnupg -> OK.
  (checked the registry: value changed).
- the Key Manager reloads the key and shows the keys from
  $APPDATA\gnupg\pubring.gpg

Now the problem is to find out what is different on your machine.

I once again tried to reset keyring path, WinPT would still not let me change
fron default, but it asked me to "pick at least one fully trusted key", I
picked my own of course and now WinPT will not work for me at all.

Home XP SP

Matthew