[Winpt-users] Announcement for GPGoe 0.8.0

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Wed Apr 12 17:34:43 CEST 2006

On Wed Apr 12 2006; 10:18, Juan Ignacio Gaviria wrote:

> I think this error message is related to GPGOE v.0.8.0 working in the
> background.

Likely.

> In case you can not get the attachement, this is my trnslation of what the
> message box contains:
[snip]
> Can you do something to fix this behavior?

I'm a little confused right now. Do you mean it worked with 0.7.0 a
and only gpgoe 0.8 produces this behaviour? If the answer is yes, I
know what the problem is and I guess I need to disable the new
"plain text reply" by default :-(.

  Timo

p.s.
I guess 0.8.1 will be available in 1-2 days.