[Winpt-users] GPGoe 0.8.1 is now available

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Apr 25 07:18:03 CEST 2006

On Mon Apr 24 2006; 16:26, Sarah Pomerantz wrote:

> I'm getting an error message "GPG Plugin Decrypt/verify no data" when
> I try to decrypt a message in OE. Any tips on identifying this

Hmm, in the past I remembered that some people had the same problem.
Please could you post your exact Outlook version (string)?

Does encryption/signing work for you? I mean is the whole plug-in
not working for you or just decryption?

> I had recently tried to upgrade to the most recent version
> of GPGoe, if that makes a difference.

Usually it's always a good idea to update to the latest version
before you report a problem. But if this won't fix the problem,
something definitely is wrong.

  Timo