[Winpt-users] Another pre version before 1.0.0

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Sat Aug 5 11:43:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

because yesterday I found a bug in the key cache system,
I decided to make a new pre release instead of releasing
the final 1.0 version now. I do this because there might
be unexpected side effects after the bug fix and I want
to avoid to replace 1.0 with 1.0.1 the next day.

Thanks to Jan for his useful suggestions.

	Timo

p.s.
The new version, 1.0.0pre3, should be available within the
next hours. If there are no problems with this version, I
will release 1.0.0 next week.