[Winpt-users] Building a Plugin and a frontend for GPG

Vineet Madan vineet1408 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 13:07:03 CEST 2006

HI TO ALL,

I needto build a plugin for outlook for GPG. and I also need to build a
frontend having all basic features of GPG. Can anyone please guide me as
what language should i pick up to do these jobs. All material on net talks
about VBA. Can the task be built in VC++ if yes what version and edition
shold i have....

If you wish to answer can you please tell what all tools one must have in
order to start building the plugin and frontend...Pl suggest some books if
there are any...

regds to all who read this
vineet

--