[Winpt-users] gpg4win signature error upgrading to WinPT 1.0

David Gamey david.gamey at rogers.com
Wed Aug 16 12:35:36 CEST 2006

Thanks.

There was no automatic attempt to fetch the keys that I saw.
I tried opening the key server dialog from key manager and ran a search on the id (below).  Search produced a "could not connect to the host" error.  However, I was able to receive the key from the http host.

Timo Schulz <twoaday at gmx.net> wrote: David Gamey schrieb:
> I encountered a missing key error trying to verify files from WinPT.org.
>
> I downloaded all the files signatures and keys.
>
> gpg4win-1.0.5.exe.sig doesn't verify due to a missing key 0x1CE0C630

This is because I _did not_ sign this release. Werner Koch or
Marcus Brinkmann are responsible for signing this file.

Please fetch there keys to verify the integrity. But WinPT
should offer to fetch the keys from the keyserver, otherwise
there is a problem in the code.

 Timo