[Winpt-users] Consolidation, Differences, Overlap in Features, ETC......

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Wed Feb 15 11:38:05 CET 2006

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 18:17, Bill Harris wrote:
> I didn't take the time to download it to read the instructions, but I
> have 2 suggestions.  First, what about posting Gpg4win für Einsteiger
> and Gpg4win für Durchblicker at your top-level page so people can see it
> before they take the time to install it?

Indeed it is planned to put the pdf and a html-version of the two handbooks
onto www.gpg4win.org.  Will be done for the final 2.0.0 releases.

> Second, I've got a few links
> at http://facilitatedsystems.com/links.html#security you might find
> useful, if they're not already included in the documentation.  In
> particular, I might suggest mentioning Diceware.

I only had a quick glance at the Diceware homepage, but it seems
it is a proprietary product. I dont' think the authors of the handbooks
want to recommend proprietary products.

Best

	Jan
--